The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) is a yearly exam conducted to grant admission to medical aspirants into MBBS/BDS courses across the country. Even though the NEET 2021 exam date has been set for August 1, 2021, the National Testing Agency (NTA) has yet to release the application form. With the recent surge in COVID-19 cases, there is a possibility of the exam being postponed, but no official confirmation has been made yet.
Students can make use of the extra time at their disposal to devise the right strategy and prepare well for the exam. Here is a guide on how to study at home for a 650+ score:
1. Revise: Revision is essential to help retain information better and provide a deeper understanding of subjects. Oswaal NEET (UG) Solved Papers book contains ‘Mind Maps’ which enhances cognitive learning, boosts memory and confidence, and provides Mnemonics. The book also has QR Codes for easy revision on mobile phones and tablets.
2. Solve question papers: Practicing solving question papers will help students become familiar with the exam and prepare them for the questions that will be asked. Oswaal NEET UG Mock Test Sample Paper 2021 contains 15 Sample Question Papers with questions from the past 33 years of NEET & AIPMT examinations.
3. Understand the syllabus & exam pattern: The first step to preparing for NEET 2021 is to have a thorough understanding of the syllabus, marking scheme, and subject-wise weightage. Oswaal NEET (UG) Solved Papers Question Banks 2021 book provides a chapterwise and topicwise presentation for an exam-oriented preparation. The book also contains excellent exam tools developed by the Editorial Board to improve students’ performance.
4. Make a timetable and stick to it: Create a proper timetable which equally divides slots for all subjects. Focus more on weak subjects and set aside some time for revision. Take some time every day to meditate and exercise for physical and mental well-being.
5. Get the best study material: The most important part of any exam preparation is sourcing the right study materials and books. NEET UG Mock Test, 15 sample question papers 2021 book helps students understand the exam pattern with previous year’s papers and get familiar with the paper trends with subjective analysis of the important topics.
At the end of the day, a positive and proactive attitude will have a greater impact on your NEET preparation. So, keep going and good luck!