In order to effectively implement the objectives specified in the “Program of the President of Turkmenistan for the Socio-Economic Development of the Country in 2022-2028” and to further improve the living standards and social security of the population in the era of the Revival of the New Epoch of a Powerful State, I hereby decree:
1. From January 1, 2024, increase by 10 percent the salaries of employees of institutions funded from the budget, self-supporting enterprises and public associations, pensions and state benefits, scholarships for students and trainees.
2. From January 1, 2024, set:
the minimum amount of pensions for participants in the Great Patriotic War at 2,070 manats per month;
the minimum amount of pensions for spouses of participants in the Great Patriotic War and home front workers at 605 manats per month;
the base value for determining the minimum amount of pensions at 500 manats;
the base value for the calculation of state benefits at 470 manats.
3. Establish a minimum wage of 1,280 manats for Turkmenistan and use it to regulate monthly wages.
4. From January 1, 2024, approve the monthly salaries of heads of state authorities, local executive authorities and local self-government, military, law enforcement and judicial authorities, editorial offices of newspapers and magazines, public associations, as well as their main structural units in accordance with the annexes of this Decree.
5. Ensure an increase in wages by improving the structure of institutions, enterprises and organizations, increasing the efficiency of using production capacities and labor productivity of workers, and using unused internal reserves.
President of Turkmenistan
Ashgabat, July 14, 2023.