Glosema Group provides information and analytical support services for strategic consulting, corporate finance, and M&A advisory in the CIS countries, focusing primarily on Central Asia.
We are interested in providing active professional development to ambitious young specialists, who are hired by us and start their career in the field of information analytics and strategic business consulting.
You will be given the exciting tasks of creating and developing new information platforms in the area of financial advisory. Your talent, unique insight, vision and excellent generalisation skills will help international businesses and private investors make the right decisions, for which consultants receive generous bonuses and a high reputation as visionaries and business strategists.
- Preparation of information and analytical downloads from the world’s leading databases (Bloomberg, Refinitiv Eikon, S&P Capital IQ PRO, Economist Intelligence Unit, Argus, and etc.) using ready-made templates.
- Generation of up-to-date reports and tables on key economic indicators by country, region, and industry sector.
- Surveys preparation based on the examination of data from analytical databases subscriptions.
- University degree in economics or finance
- Understanding of basics of corporate reporting analysis and financial analytics
- B1 in English
- Proof of strong analytical skills will be a big advantage
- Feedback from partners and colleagues (including on LinkedIn),
- Experience in writing corporate valuation reports and analyzing financial statements
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Salary is market standard, with benefits included
- Remote Work
- Full Time